Welcome to my Blog

Hello and Welcome to my Blog I am so glad you found me. Here you will find a mixture of cards made from digital sheets purchased from the Craftsuprint website, cards made from rubber stamps and other bits and pieces. I got into cardmaking a few years ago by going to a class, then I got the bug. The thing I really like about crafting is that you are constantly learning so you never get bored. Please feel free to follow my Blog and you are most welcome to leave a comment.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mother's Day Verse


Hello Everyone
I hope all is well with you on the first day of March here in the Uk. Well it is a cold start here in leafy Surrey but hopefully the sun will rear its head real soon. Well with Valentine's Day over we now have Mother's Day coming up Sunday 26 March here in the Uk although I understand many other Countries celebrate theirs in May. This is a card I made and you can read how it was made on the Craftsuprint website here. The sheet was designed by Jackie Edwards you can see her work here.
The verse reads "Mum, over the years I've watched the wonderful ways you've made life special for our family... the moments of love and laughter, the traditions and memories we'll carry with us throughout our lives. But most of all I've watched the way you've shown us the true meaning of love in everything you do. Happy Mother's Day

I hope you like it and I will add more cards throughout this month dedicated to amazing Mother's, bye for now :-)