Welcome to my Blog

Hello and Welcome to my Blog I am so glad you found me. Here you will find a mixture of cards made from digital sheets purchased from the Craftsuprint website, cards made from rubber stamps and other bits and pieces. I got into cardmaking a few years ago by going to a class, then I got the bug. The thing I really like about crafting is that you are constantly learning so you never get bored. Please feel free to follow my Blog and you are most welcome to leave a comment.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Super Red Sports Car


Hello Everyone, I thought I would share another card with you.  This sheet was designed by Sue Douglas you can view her designs here the sheet code is cup665781_422. I made this card for my Dad's Birthday and he loved it especially as red is his favourite colour. The card size is 8"x 8" and is perfect for any motoring enthusiast, thank you for viewing my cards