Welcome to my Blog

Hello and Welcome to my Blog I am so glad you found me. Here you will find a mixture of cards made from digital sheets purchased from the Craftsuprint website, cards made from rubber stamps and other bits and pieces. I got into cardmaking a few years ago by going to a class, then I got the bug. The thing I really like about crafting is that you are constantly learning so you never get bored. Please feel free to follow my Blog and you are most welcome to leave a comment.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Two 40th Birthdays

Hi Everybody I hope your Easter is going well, I have two cards to share with you today both cards are made using sheets by the designer Julie Hutchings you can view more of her work here.  Both cards were ordered by my regular customer Jane. She is so supportive of my work. The first card is 'Purple Slingback' and if you look closely you can see I have cut out several layers, shaped and decoupaged the butterflies, the rose and the shoe. I have finished with lots of gems and glitter touches. 



The next card is the 'Lily Shoe' and again I have had lots of fun cutting out lots of layers, then I shaped and decoupaged all the elements and finished by using lots of gems and glitter touches to the butterfly wings. 



Thank you for viewing, until next time enjoy your Easter break.