Welcome to my Blog

Hello and Welcome to my Blog I am so glad you found me. Here you will find a mixture of cards made from digital sheets purchased from the Craftsuprint website, cards made from rubber stamps and other bits and pieces. I got into cardmaking a few years ago by going to a class, then I got the bug. The thing I really like about crafting is that you are constantly learning so you never get bored. Please feel free to follow my Blog and you are most welcome to leave a comment.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy 50th Birthday Sis!


I have dedicated this post to my special younger Sister, we were friends first and life has made us Sisters, we have known each other for over 30 years and she is just like a sister to me. She was down this weekend with her partner and my hubby and I made her a lovely meal, and there was balloons and champagne and a gorgeous chocolate cake that I had made for her. We had a lovely time and She knew my mother very well too; so what had started as a sad day on friday ended on a lovely positive note over the weekend.  

This is the birthday card I made for her the sheet I used was designed by Julie Hutchings you can see more of her work here.


This is the birthday card I had made for Vicky, it was yummy made by a brilliant cake maker Fay, you can see her amazing cakes here.


This is a picture of us on holiday a while back and I put this on the inside of the card I made for her.


Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave me a comment and you are most welcome to follow me.