Welcome to my Blog

Hello and Welcome to my Blog I am so glad you found me. Here you will find a mixture of cards made from digital sheets purchased from the Craftsuprint website, cards made from rubber stamps and other bits and pieces. I got into cardmaking a few years ago by going to a class, then I got the bug. The thing I really like about crafting is that you are constantly learning so you never get bored. Please feel free to follow my Blog and you are most welcome to leave a comment.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sweet Blogger Award - Thank you Vashti Quiroz-Vega


Firstly I would like to thank you Vashti for adding my name to your list what a wonderful surprise. I was having an off day and I cannot tell you how much this has lifted me especially as I am not a writer, well never say never but seriously I really appreciate it so thank you - yay!!!

So as promised I have popped along to your blog http://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com/  and having read the rules I shall make a start. 

The Five Super Sweet Questions: 

1. - Cookies or Cake? It would have to be cake I make a great dairy free victoria sponge a firm favourite of my friends. 



2. - Favourite Sweet treat - Got to be Lindt Intense Orange

3. - Sweet Nick Name? Jaye by accident really I worked at a place where there were 4 Jennifer's I chose Jaye and it stuck. My sister calls me Eda.

4. - Sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you? Too many I would have to say I am blessed to have so many true friends who would go the extra mile for me and vice versa. 

5. - What is your sweetest memory? My Wedding I wish I could go back in time and relive it over and over again. It was a beautiful day, beautiful setting at a Castle and I was surrounded by all my loved ones. 

My 13 nominees - Apart from your good self Vashti - The following nominees work have touched me in so many ways, they are all super talented and very cool. 


Adrianna Joleigh - http://adriannajoleigh.com/