Firstly I would like to thank you Vashti for adding my name to your list what a wonderful surprise. I was having an off day and I cannot tell you how much this has lifted me especially as I am not a writer, well never say never but seriously I really appreciate it so thank you - yay!!!
So as promised I have popped along to your blog http://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com/ and having read the rules I shall make a start.
The Five Super Sweet Questions:
1. - Cookies or Cake? It would have to be cake I make a great dairy free victoria sponge a firm favourite of my friends.
2. - Favourite Sweet treat - Got to be Lindt Intense Orange
3. - Sweet Nick Name? Jaye by accident really I worked at a place where there were 4 Jennifer's I chose Jaye and it stuck. My sister calls me Eda.
4. - Sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you? Too many I would have to say I am blessed to have so many true friends who would go the extra mile for me and vice versa.
5. - What is your sweetest memory? My Wedding I wish I could go back in time and relive it over and over again. It was a beautiful day, beautiful setting at a Castle and I was surrounded by all my loved ones.
My 13 nominees - Apart from your good self Vashti - The following nominees work have touched me in so many ways, they are all super talented and very cool.
Author KLC - http://kerrylconnelly.wix.com/authorklc
Adrianna Joleigh - http://adriannajoleigh.com/
Joey Bailey - http://createdinawe.blogspot.co.uk/
Christina Griffiths - http://flowersribbonsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk/
Dyane Forde - http://droppedpebbles.wordpress.com/
Ann Yaconis - http://brusheswithaview.com/
Kim Dellow - http://www.kimdellow.co.uk/
AusPosers - http://ausposersartydezines.blogspot.co.uk/
Sallyann Williams - http://www.sallycancraft.com/
Matt Ewens - http://mattrobertewens.wordpress.com/
Rayona Tuneelo - http://poetryfortheblindblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Jed Lloyd - http://www.jedlloydcreative.blogspot.co.uk/
Christy Birmingham - http://poeticparfait.com/