Welcome to my Blog

Hello and Welcome to my Blog I am so glad you found me. Here you will find a mixture of cards made from digital sheets purchased from the Craftsuprint website, cards made from rubber stamps and other bits and pieces. I got into cardmaking a few years ago by going to a class, then I got the bug. The thing I really like about crafting is that you are constantly learning so you never get bored. Please feel free to follow my Blog and you are most welcome to leave a comment.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pink Rose Peep Toe Shoe



Well it has been a while since I have posted anything so I thought I would address this, I just love shoes and this is another one of the digital sheets I purchased on the Craftsuprint website. The beauty of the sheets is that you can print them off more than once and let your imagination take over. There are lots of kits for all kinds of cards and projects and the site does not stop at card making it includes scrap-booking  knitting, cutting sheets for machines like the cameo etc the choice is yours.

I printed this sheet twice and and decoupaged some of the elements to complete this sheet and I added gems, a bow and glitter touches. This sheet has been designed by Julie Hutchings.