Welcome to my Blog

Hello and Welcome to my Blog I am so glad you found me. Here you will find a mixture of cards made from digital sheets purchased from the Craftsuprint website, cards made from rubber stamps and other bits and pieces. I got into cardmaking a few years ago by going to a class, then I got the bug. The thing I really like about crafting is that you are constantly learning so you never get bored. Please feel free to follow my Blog and you are most welcome to leave a comment.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fashionably Yellow Mini-kit


This is one of my favourite images, I decided first of all to give my card blank an aged look, I did so by using Tim Holtz distress inks - (the colours used is a mixture of peeled paint, aged mahogany and antique linen) I used 4 mats behind the main image and adhered to the card blank. I added all the layers and added a bow, gems and glitter highlights to the butterflies. This mini-kit is designed by Hilary Hallas.